Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to the information shared through our website and related communications. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings. Lisa Rostoks Communications will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization, without your express written consent.
Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Lisa Rostoks Communications may alter the information on its website from time to time. Lisa Rostoks Communications shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website. Lisa Rostoks Communications does not warrant the information on this website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the website or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Lisa Rostoks Communications exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
All services purchased from Lisa Rostoks Communications must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a waiver form, that they have no physical limitations preventing them from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations outlined for the class or course and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Lisa Rostoks Communications, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to approve such instalments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Clients agree and understand they are not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Lisa Rostoks Communications or obtained through working with Lisa Rostoks without obtaining Lisa Rostoks’s express written consent; this includes, but is not limited to, documents, charts, graphs, audio files, videos, worksheets, marketing strategies, guides, emails, processes, and any other original work created by Lisa Rostoks Communications. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, the Lisa Rostoks Communications reserves the right to immediately end your participation in all classes and programs without refund, as well as access to any program or materials you may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
Disclaimer /No Guarantees
- Clients of Lisa Rostoks Communications (herein referred to as the “Teacher”) understand that they must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results. The Teacher cannot guarantee results of the Program, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Clients will hold the Teacher and Program harmless if they do not experience the desired results.
- Clients understand that all services provided by the Teacher in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with the Teacher on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold the Teacher or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as the Teacher delivers the Program as described in the Program Outline, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by the Teacher and Client.
- Client also understands the Teacher is not a doctor, nurse, lawyer, financial adviser, psychic, licensed therapist, or otherwise, and agrees to hold the Teacher harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the Program. The content provided by the Teacher on his/her website and within the Program is comprised of information that has worked for the Teacher and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands the Teacher cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds the Teacher responsible for.
- Client also understands he or she is purchasing the Program and participating freely and voluntarily. The information contained within the Program may not be suitable for all persons and all fitness levels, and Client understands he or she is required to modify accordingly, based upon his or her fitness levels, and instructions by physician.
- Nothing contained within the Program is intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical condition or disease, nor is it to be considered medical advice in any capacity.
Waiver/Assumption of the Risk
- Client understands he/she is entering into a Program for the purpose of achieving a desired health and/or fitness goal through the Teacher’s Program. Client confirms he/she is entering into this Program voluntarily and of his/her own free will.
- Client certifies he/she has or will be evaluated by his/her personal physician and obtain medical clearance prior to beginning any fitness, exercise, diet, health or wellness-related Program with the Teacher. If Client elects not to obtain this medical clearance prior to beginning Program, he/she understands the potential injuries and ramifications of such actions, and agrees not to hold the Teacher responsible for any such injuries or negative consequences.
- Client understands Program may include elements of diet and exercise, which bring inherent risks of illness, injury, or other similar unanticipated consequences. Client agrees he/she is aware of and assuming these risks in order to voluntarily proceed with Coaches Program. Should any such incidents occur, Client understands it is of no fault or responsibility of the Teacher, and agrees the Teacher is not liable.